11.06.2011

freezing soup

remember when i blogged about the cauliflower soup?  I told about the idea i found on pinterest.  I wanted to try it out... and boy did I ever try it out.  I've been making a huge batch of soup every week and freezing some of the left overs. i originally thought you needed a silicon muffin tin, because that's what pinterest said.  but you don't!



 here is my frozen soup, i know this picture isn't very pretty, sorry i didn't have time to figure something eye catching out.  so you freeze your soup.  then you put a strainer in the sink to catch the soup pucks, turn over the frozen muffin tin and just run hot water over it.  it is super fast so the soup doesn't unfreeze and it's super easy.  then bag up the frozen pucks of soup, label and freeze.  it's a wonderful thing, i tell ya!


and i've been eating these delicious soups almost everyday for lunch.  they are so quick and easy to grab and fix.  i've been packing them for work as well.  so great!  i highly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment