11.27.2011

stayin' alive.

we're still alive.  just busy.  it feels good to  be busy.  i like it.  we've had visitors since the 14th of Novemeber.  It was so refreshing!  Marilyn, Paul's boss from Mercersburg, was here for a week and then my sister-in-law and brother-in-law were here until black friday!  it was an awesome time and filled me up.  we went to the ducks game yesterday. after a horrible game last week, we played a little better.  We took one of my friends and her husband to the game with us.  Thank you to one of the girl's in Paul's cohort for the tickets!






oh and all of you Michigan fans... I bet it won't take the Buckeyes 7 years to win against Michigan again!

2 comments:

  1. HA. love it. Seven years is a wonderful streak, and we totally COULD have made that EIGHT.
    anyway, I'm so glad you've been filled :) I can't freaking wait to see you. Just a few short weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture! I love & miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete