i have an incredibly sensitive heart. this can be a blessing at times, but also a curse. when your comforts are taken away, it's more of a curse. but right now, i'm where He wants me. it's not easy. and today i need to be reminded of his promises. I don't really know how to be strong & courageous. I don't feel that these characteristics come naturally for me. but where i am weak, He is strong. please pray that i will trust that and recognize His strength. (But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9)
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power, of love and self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble, But take heart! I have over come the world." John 16:33
weird photo, but true
No comments:
Post a Comment