9.05.2011

song of songs 4:7

If you come to our house and use our bathroom, you will see this right next to the mirror!  How easy is it to look into the bathroom mirror and pick out every. one. of. your. FLAWS.?  Well when you look in our mirror, you'll be reminded of what a gem you are!  




Song of Songs 4:7



(I wanted to put the verse in the left bottom corner, but i couldn't write that small.  haha.  also, do you like how the writing starts going crooked?  haha!  hey i'm the creator, i can judge it, right?)


This is also a start on my new yellow and gray bathroom that i am dreaming up! 

4 comments:

  1. this is adorable.can't wait to come out in the spring and see it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come visit ASAP!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty!!! love the verse you chose....we women can be so hard on ourselves...this is a great reminder! thanks ky!

    ReplyDelete