9.25.2011

purpose

i have a very sensitive heart.  and it aches right now.  i am trying to find my place here in Eugene.  my husband is very busy and often times i am at home alone ALL day long (i still don't have a job).  and so my soul searches for purpose.  i want to feel needed. i long to make a difference.


and so tonight this verse came to me. and spoke to the core of my soul.


"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..." Jeremiah 1:5a (NIV)




before i was born, He. set. ME. apart.


my heart swells and hot tears stream down my face.  he does have a purpose for me.  and i need to choose to trust that promise.  




awake my soul! for you are dearly loved. and intimately known and connected to the one who formed you.




change is hard sometimes.  please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.









No comments:

Post a Comment