i bought the one on the left at a fair trade show. it's from an all female school in indonesia. the middle one is from travis! it's swarovski. he bought it for me when he was in austria. and the last is an antique cast iron owl from my papaw! i love them all.
the first thing i ever embroidered is in our bedroom. our landlord won't let us hang anything on the wall. so i wanted something there that i could hang from thumb tacks. it's better than nothing i guess. haha!
and if anyone wants to get me the rest of the harry potter books for christmas or just because they love me, here are the 3 i have (books 5-7)! but don't think that i haven't read them all. i have and i LOVE them. i also really really REALLY want the other movies. the only one i own is the 6th one. 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince' movie.

Can I get a HOOOT HOOOOT!! Oh how I wish I could remember your sorority chants.
ReplyDelete