Pre's trail is amazing! It is almost 4 miles long and breaks up into loops so you can decide how far you want to go. We go on it almost everyday. I'm up to running 1 mile (sad when you get so out of shape). My goal is to be able to run the whole thing a couple days a week. Not to mention it is a gorgeous trail! The Willamette (rhymes with damn it) River runs next to the trail for about a mile and there is also a pond and another little stream at different parts of the trail. It's just an awesome luxury.
Click the photo to enlarge it and you can see all the different loops and how long they are.
Notice there is not a cloud in the sky and it's about 72 degrees when I took this photo. It's awesome here in the summer.
we know we're close to home when we see the big 'O' for Autzen Stadium. Did I mention all of this is less than a quarter mile from my house?!?
love. cannot wait to come out there and run this with you.
ReplyDelete