2.08.2011

bedroom

i've been really wanting to make a duvet cover.  i found a great tutorial on how to make this anthropologie bedspread.

i am in love with like 3 duvet covers from anthro.  i also LOVE this one. (i really like ruffles and girly... poor paul)


and i just saw on this blog a CUTE room redo.  she got her bedspread idea from urban outfitters.

check out the entire room here.

Unfortunately, we can't do a white duvet cover because our BLACK dog sleeps on it all of the time.  he's dirty quite often.  so we were thinking of doing like a slate color... i would really like to go with a purple themed bedroom, but i don't want to make the bedspread purple, i want it more neutral so we can switch colors when purple goes out of style.  What do you think?  I need your feedback and suggestions!


3 comments:

  1. number1- i love your new blog layout
    number2- love all these duvet covers. you could totally make any of these. i vote gray for the reason you said :)
    number3- it warmed my heart to see you and paul on sunday. i <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog layout sis! And I vote green because it is the color corn is when it is growing. It was so good to see you and Paul. Love you both more than you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the first duvet cover is my favorite and you could totally do a slate color duvet with a purple themed bedroom, plus I think the first duvet cover is a good compromise because it's not SUPER girly and Paul won't feel too overpowered with girly stuff, just my opinion. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete