it has been an AMAZING year. I just don't know why God has decided to bless me so much. I never thought that I could love someone like i love p.dizzle :)
alright enough of the mushy goooshy stuff....
5 things i've learned after i've been married for 1 year:
1. my husband still has my name in his phone as 'kylee powers' (... i'm thinking i need to change it to something like 'most goegeous breath taking woman in the world' just to surprise him the next time i call! haha)
2. we still argue over what kitchen place mats are used for... i say decoration, he says to eat! (so he won't let me get some of those cute round wicker ones because he says he doesn't have anywhere to put his drink! hahaha. o man i love him!)
3. it is weird to sing songs in deep and strange voices and break out in random dance moves on a daily basis (at least paul told me that i'm not normal for doing it... hmm, who would have thought?).
4. okay let's be honest, sleeping with your spouse is fun. especially when they talk in their sleep or when you have a bad dream... someone is right there or the fact that you don't have to say goodbye or someone to just... well... to DUTCH OVEN! (click here if you don't know what a dutch oven is or if you want to read the funniest way i've ever heard it described.)
5. the marriage relationship is the most honest relationship. i have hidden nothing from my husband. it feels so good! he knows me so well. i just love to be so comfortable around him and to love him with my whole heart! it is soo incredibly freeing! beautiful.
God is so good.

So happy for the two of you! Love you lots ky!
ReplyDeleteKy I just caught up on all of your blog posts and I am truly inspired/touched/overwhelmed with emotion. I love you ky. You are the most amazing sister I could ever ask for. I am so blessed. And also most importantly I'm so blessed you married Paul... Lord knows he's the only one that can handle you. I love you sis.
ReplyDelete