3.14.2012

clutch

i saw this clutch and freaked out.

i follow homemade by jill's blog.

so of course i had to make it.  here is the tutorial that i used.  and funny enough, the clutch she made is in the same color i made.  it was so simple.  and so quick to do.  the only thing that i had trouble with was the ends of the zipper.  it is only the 2nd zipper i've put in.


i can't decide if i like the bow better on the side or in the middle.


which way do you like it better?

but my favorite part is the lining!





4 comments:

  1. Ky, this look so great!! I love it! I did not realize you knew how to sew...gosh, I need to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I LOVE the lining..so cute! And I can't decide how I like the bow. At one moment, I think I like the side bow then 5 seconds later I think the middle. Welcome to my indecisive life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm with you, whit! it is hard for me to decide as well!!

      Delete
  3. WAY cute!! love it, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete