can i just tell you something that makes me madder than a hornet? people in eugene do not know how to take the grocery carts to the shopping cart return.
they park it right beside your car and it makes me want to punch someone in the face.
see!?!? grrrr.
the closest one is the one in front of my car. but, do you see the other one between the gold and blue car?!? seriously? seriously, people?
and this happens every single time i'm in a parking lot where there are grocery carts. i just don't understand how people can just do that?
it really pushes my buttons. is anyone with me?
I'm totally with you, but you make me laugh. :) This happens all over the world, not just in Eugene haha. But, yes, it drives me NUTS!!!
ReplyDeleteit does happen every where i live, but it is by far the WORST here in Eugene. I mean, it never fails. every single time i'm at the grocery this happens.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk, I definitely used to feel this way, but since having a kid, I always try to park by a cart so that I can unload her and my bag into the cart, then push it into the store. It is WAY easier that way. :)
ReplyDeleteSo I guess you could say that now I'm thankful when someone leaves one in a random place! haha.
Oh my dramatic daughter :) I love and miss you :)
ReplyDelete