3.08.2011

hat&gloves

i complain about how much i hate the snow.  the one thing good about the snow is that i'm getting a lot of use out of one of my birthday gifts!  a hat and gloves that my mamaw made for me!  i LOVE them.  and they are seriously super warm.  I'm being optimistic about this lying ground hog (especially since I woke up yesterday morning with snow in my front yard).

excuse my fat fingers :)



oh and how do you like my roots growing out! hahaha!  i'm growing my hair out and not dying it.  this is after over a year of not dying my hair.  Paul swears to me that it doesn't look that two toned in real life... that it's just the picture.  hahaha!  



3 comments:

  1. LOVE the hat! Can I have one made for me???? I'll pay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just catching up on all your blog posts!! I absolutely love them all. You crack me up. Shorty you the.. you the best. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet gloves!!! P.S. I'm also growing out my natural color and I feel like my hair looks horrible! It will be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete