1.11.2011

my new baby

so for Christmas, my parents and my mamaw got me a new sewing machine!  i LOVE it.  it just sews sooo smoothly compared to that old kenmore of mine.  I was soo surprised.  I didn't even ask for a new one.  I was perfectly content with my old one.  But now that I have this new one, I am soo in love with it.  AND it is still special because my mom and mamaw bought it for me.  the first time i sewed on it was at my mamaw's house with my mom and mamaw... just to add to the special-ness of it!

Feast your eyes, my friends!

my mamaw made this sewing machine cover just for me as well! How cute?  I love the ruffles & lace!


ta-da!  isn't she beautiful?!  you can borrow it any time you like.

THANKS MOM, DAD AND MAMAW!

1 comment:

  1. yah!!!! that is so awesome. what's your next project?

    ReplyDelete