when i was talking to amanda this morning about how much we both want to be crafty and make our own clothes, home decor... etc. i decided to make some ear rings that i saw on a random blog.
here was my inspiration:
and anthropologie has like a million pairs that i want, but here is my current favorite:
aren't they beautiful??
so i went to the craft store and bought the earing (the back and the pin/tac type piece that goes in your ear), a hot glue gun, and buttons!!
pretty...
miss annie oakley right here.
the most similar button that i could find like the cute ones from nordstrom- no diamonds of course.
and the final product....
ta da!
my first craft, all by myself :) hey, beauty is within the eye of the beholder... i like them.
i miss ohio already. come see the dawsons! off to being productive now... hopefully.


look at you miss crafty :).... awesome!
ReplyDeleteloooove it ky! i'm so proud of you!! :)
ReplyDeleteYaY Kylee!! I want to be crafty, too, but I need to find the time. I love your earrings!
ReplyDelete